Inquiry requires a modern browser like Edge, Chrome, or FireFox to be viewed correctly.
- Court records are available for most cases starting from year 1985.
- Scanned Docket Images (Documents) are available starting with any open cases from 2005.
- Dockets may not be available on system for several days from date of docket (index and review process).
- Searches are limited to a maximum of 500 records per request.
- Limits are also restricted by database resources (time per query).
- To better refine your search, use variations of date range, case type filters, partial case number or name entries.
- Business Names can be used in the LastName Field.
- Name Searches will not show results on confidential cases.
- NoBot/Captchas will display after 10 requests or 30 image retreival per hour for public accounts.
- By using this website, the user agrees that only Clerk "Certified" or "eCertified" documents should be relied upon as
the "Official Court Record," and that the Clerk's Office makes no warranty or guarantee regarding the accuracy or reliability
of any other non-certified documents or information.
- By using the online services provided by the Clerk of the Circuit Court and Comptroller, the User agrees to indemnify and
hold harmless the Clerk of the Circuit Court and Comptroller for damage of any type caused by accessing this information over the Internet