Inquiry requires a modern browser like Edge, Chrome, or FireFox to be viewed correctly.
PDF Viewer required and installed properly to view imaged documents.
- Court records are available for most cases starting from year 1985.
- Scanned Docket Images (Documents) are available starting with any open cases from 2005.
- Dockets may not be available on system for several days from date of docket (index and review process).
- Searches are limited to a maximum of 500 records per request.
- Limits are also restricted by database resources (time per query).
- To better refine your search, use variations of date range, case type filters, partial case number or name entries.
- Business Names can be used in the LastName Field.
- Name Searches will not show results on confidential cases.
- NoBot/Captchas will display after 10 requests or 30 image retreival per hour for public accounts.
- The User (you) are expressly prohibited from reproducing, publishing on-line, selling,
reselling or otherwise disseminating data or information accessed pursuant to this Disclaimer Agreement,
except as permitted by law. The information accessed is not intended to be used for commercial resale,
except as permitted by law. Unauthorized attempts to change information on this service are strictly
prohibited and may be punishable under any and all applicable laws.
- By using this service, in any form, the User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Seminole County
Clerk of Circuit Court and anyone involved in storing, retrieving, or displaying this information for
any damage of any type that may be caused by accessing this information over the Internet.